The company SAS Lamont Financière, trade name: SAS Lamont Financière, concerned about the right of the individuals, in particular with regard to the automated treatment and in a will the transparent with its customers, set up a policy taking again the whole of these treatments, of the finalities pursued by these last ones as well as of the means of action at the disposal of the individuals so that they can as well as possible exercise their right.
For any additional information on the protection of personal data, we invite you to consult the site: https://www.cnil.fr/
Article 1 – legal notice
This site is the property of SAS Lamont Financière, a simplified joint stock company with a capital of 9.142.000€, whose coordinates are
- Head office address: Château Branda, 5 Rue du 11 Novembre 1918, lieu dit Le Branda – 33240 Cadillac-En-Fronsadais – FRANCE
- SIRET : 533 799 029 00020
- Telephone: 05.57.33.08.69
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Photo credit: SAS Lamont Financière.
The Director of the publication of the site is Mr. Wang, in his capacity as manager.
1.1 (hereafter “the site”):
1.2 Editor (hereafter “the editor”) :
CDB C digital business
Represented by Clémence Boucher in her capacity as president
Registered with the RCS of 881 388 565 RCS Bordeaux
Phone number of. 06 62 41 25 81
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
1.3 Host (hereafter “the host”):
SAS Lamont Financière is hosted by ikoula. Whose head office is located
175-177 Rue d’Aguesseau, 92100 Boulogne-Billancourt.
Article 2 – access to the site
Access to and use of the site are reserved for strictly personal use. You agree not to use this site and the information or data contained therein for commercial, political or advertising purposes or for any form of commercial solicitation, in particular the sending of unsolicited electronic mail.
Article 3 – content of the site
All trademarks, photographs, text, commentary, illustrations, images animated or not, that is when video, without, as well as all computer applications that could be used to operate this site and more generally all elements reproduced used on the site are protected by the laws in force under the intellectual protection. They are the full and entire property of the editor or its partners. Any reproduction, representation, use or adaptation, in any form whatsoever, of all or part of these elements, including computer applications, without the prior written consent of the publisher, are strictly prohibited. The fact that the publisher cannot initiate proceedings for the knowledge of its unauthorized uses does not imply acceptance of said uses and waiver of proceedings.
Article 4 – Management of the site
For the good management of the site, the editor can at any time:
- suspend, interrupt or limit access to all or part of the site, reserve access to the site, or to certain parts of the site, to a specific category of Internet users;
- remove any information that may disrupt the operation of the site or contravene national and international laws;
- suspend the site in order to proceed with updates.
Article 5 – responsibility
The responsibility of the editor cannot be engaged in case of failure, breakdown, difficulty, or interruption of functioning, preventing the access to the site or to one of its functionalities.
The material of connection to the site that you use is under your whole responsibility. You must take all appropriate measures to protect your equipment and your own data, in particular from viral attacks via the Internet. You are also solely responsible for the sites and data that you consult.
The editor cannot be held responsible in case of legal proceedings against you:
- Because of the use of the site or any services accessible via the Internet;
- due to your failure to comply with these Terms and Conditions.
The publisher is not responsible for any damage caused to you, your securities, or your equipment as a result of your connection to or use of the site and you waive any action against it as a result.
If the publisher should be subject to legal action as a result of your use of the site, he may turn against you to obtain compensation for all damages, sums, condemnation and costs that may arise from this procedure.
Article 6 – Hypertext links
The installation by the users of any hypertext link towards all or a part of the site is authorized by the editor. Any link must be withdrawn on simple request from the publisher.
Any information accessible via a link to other sites is not published by the publisher. The publisher has no right to the content of the linked site.
Article 7 data collection and protection
Your data are collected by the company SAS Lamont Financière.
A data in personal matter indicates any information concerning an identified or identifiable physical person (person concerned); is considered identifiable a person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to a name, an identification number or with one or more specific elements, specific to its physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity.
the personal information which can be collected on the site are mainly used by the editor for the management of the relations with you, and if necessary for the treatment of your orders.
the personal data collected are the following:
- Name and first name
- e-mail address
- telephone number
Article 8 – Right of access, withdrawal and deference of your data
In accordance with the regulations applicable to personal data, users have the following rights
- the right of access: they can exercise their rights of access, to know the personal data concerning them, by writing to the email address below mentioned. In this case, before the implementation of this right, the platform may request proof of identity of the user in order to verify its accuracy;
- the right of withdrawal: if the personal data held by the platform are inaccurate, they can request the update of the information;
- the right to the deletion of data: users can request the deletion of their personal data, in accordance with the applicable laws on data protection;
- the right to limitation of processing: users may request the platform to limit the processing of personal data in accordance with the assumptions provided by the grpd;
- the right to oppose to the treatment of the data: the users can oppose that their data are treated according to the assumptions foreseen by the grpd;
- the right to portability: they can claim that the platform put them the personal data they have provided to transmit them to a new platform.
You can exercise this right by contacting us at the following address
Château Branda, 5 Rue du 11 Novembre 1918, lieu dit Le Branda
33240 Cadillac-En-Fronsadais – France
or by mail, at the address:
All requests must be accompanied by a photocopy of a valid identity document and mention the address at which the editor can contact the applicant. The reply will be sent within one month of receipt of the request. This period of one month can be extended by 2 months if the complexity of the request is or the number of requests require it.
In addition, and since the law number 216-1321 of October 7, 2016, the people who wish, have the possibility to organize the fate of their data after their death. For more information on this subject, you can consult the website of the CNIL: https://www.cnil.fr
Users poppy if introduce a complaint to the CNIL on the website of the CNIL: https://www.cnil.fr .
We recommend that you contact us first before filing a complaint with the CNIL, because we are at your disposal to solve your problem.
Article 9 – Use of data
The personal data collected from users are intended to provide the platform services, their improvement and maintenance of a secure environment. The legal basis for processing and the execution of the contract between the user and the platform point more specifically, the uses are as follows:
- access and use of the platform by the user;
- management of the functioning and optimization of the platform;
- implementation of user support;
- verification, identification and authentication of the data transmitted by the user
- personalization of services by displaying advertisements based on the user’s browsing history, according to preferences
- prevention and detection of fraud, malware (malicious so ftwares) and management of security incidents;
- management of possible disputes with users;
- sending commercial and advertising information, according to the user’s preferences.
Article 10 – Data retention policy
The platform keeps your data for the time necessary to provide its services and support. To the extent reasonably necessary to meet legal or regulatory obligations, settle disputes, prevent fraud and abuse or enforce our terms and conditions, we may also retain some of your information as necessary, even after you have closed your account and we no longer need to provide you with our services.
Article 11 – Sharing Personal Data with Third Parties
Personal data may be shared with third party companies exclusively in the European Union, in the following cases
- when the user publishes, in the free comment areas of the platform, information accessible to the public;
- when the user authorizes a third party’s website to access his/her data
- when the platform uses the services of a service provider to provide user support, advertising and payment services. These service providers have limited access to the user’s data, in the context of the execution of these services, and are contractually obliged to use them in accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations on the protection of personal data;
- If required by law, the Platform may carry out the transmission of data to follow up on claims made against the Platform and comply with administrative procedures.
Article 12 – commercial offers
You are likely to receive commercial offers from the publisher. If you do not wish it, please click on the following link: email@example.com
your data may be used by the publisher’s partners for commercial purposes. If you do not wish to receive such offers, please click on the following link: firstname.lastname@example.org
If, when consulting the site, you access personal data, you must refrain from any collection, any unauthorized use and any act that may constitute an infringement of privacy or reputation of persons. The publisher declines any responsibility in this regard. The data is kept and used for a period in accordance with the legislation in force.
Article 13 – cookies
What is a “cookie”?
A “cookie” or tracer is an electronic file deposited on a terminal (computer, tablet, smartphone) and it, for example, when consulting a website, reading an email, using or installing a software or a mobile application and this, regardless of the type of terminal used (sources: https://www.cnil.fr/fr/cookies-traceurs-que-dit-la-loi).
When browsing the site, cookies from the company responsible for the site in question or from third-party companies may be deposited on your terminal.
All the information collected will be used only to monitor the volume, type and configuration of traffic using this site, to develop its design and layout and for other administrative and planning purposes and generally to improve the service we offer you.
The following cookies are present on this site:
- Google analytic: to measure the audience of the site;
- Google tag manager: to facilitate the implementation of tags on the pages and to manage the Google tags;
- Google Adsense: Google’s advertising network using websites or YouTube videos as support for ads;
- Google dynamic remarketing: allows you to offer dynamic advertising based on previous searches;
- Google Adwords conversion: tracking tool for Adwords advertising campaigns;
- double click: advertising cookie from Google to display banners.
- Facebook Connect: allows you to identify yourself using your Facebook account;
- Facebook Social Plugins: allows you to like, share, comment on content with your Facebook account;
- Facebook custom audience: allows to act with the audience on Facebook.
- Twitter button: allows you to easily share and display Twitter content;
- Twitter advertising: allows to display and collect ads by the Twitter advertising network.
The lifetime of these cookies is 13 months.
For more information on the use, management and deletion of cookies, for all types of browsers, we invite you to consult the following link https://www.cnil.fr/fr/cookies-les-outils-pour-les-maitriser.
Article 14 – photography and representation of products
The photographs of products, accompanying their description, are not contractual and language not the publisher.
Article 15 – applicable law
The present conditions of use of the site are governed by French law and are subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of the registered office of the publisher, subject to an attribution of specific jurisdiction arising from a particular law or regulation.
Article 16 – Contact us
For any question, information on the products presented on the site, or concerning the site itself, you can leave a message at the following address email@example.com